Oil & Gas
Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Our Client is well established Engineering Services Provider to the Industrial sector in Saudi Arabia. Based in the East Coast of the Kingdom they provide specialised services i.e. Inspection, Project Management, Production & Maintenance services for the Oil & Gas , Petrochemical, Power, Desalination plus other industries.
- Diploma or Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years’ worth of experience within the Oil & Gas sector
- Minimum 5yrs Aramco Project experience as QC manager
- Teambuilding and supervisory skills
- Strong Coordination skills
- Good English (Written/Oral)
Who we're looking for:
- ASNT Level II (VT / RT / UT / PT / MPT) / AWS
- Operational knowledge in all construction related Computer Applications and Software’s.
- Field knowledge and management capability in all disciplines (like Civil, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical & Instrumentation).
- Engineering graduate (Mechanical) or equivalent with experience inSteel, Petro-chemical, Oil, Gas & Power plant Industry
- At least 5years QC manager experience at an Aramco projects
- Knowledge of ARAMCO standards
- Advantageous for Offshore Certified Candidates
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing Quality documents such as Contract Quality Plan, Project Quality Control Plan, Method statements, Inspection & Test Plan and for all discipline (Like Civil, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical & Instrumentation).
- Establishing and submission of method of statement, welding procedures (WPS & PQR) and inspection and test plan for all construction activities for all discipline.
- Establishing the sub-contractor Quality control systems, wherever required.
- Establish and conduct regular Quality control meetings with the sub-contractor and client.
- Raising and Resolving Non-conformance Reports.
- Materials Inspection and Review of Consumables Test Certificates.
- Conducting Internal & External Quality Audits as per Schedule.
- Maintain all relative site inspection reports as per ITP (Inspection and Test Plan)
- Establish, implement and maintain all the site quality control, technical and any computer integrated control systems.
- Interpret relevant standards and project specification to guide in advance and implement.
- Conducting welder qualification test as per the requirement.
- Knowledge of test package preparation for Civil, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation & HVAC.
- Managing the field activities according to the client requirements, project specifications & international standards.
- Conducting QA/QC awareness tool box meeting as the client and construction requirements.
- Knowledge of executing all NDT activities (Like RT / UT / PT / MT /PWHT / Hardness / PMI / TOFD / Phased Array).