Oil & Gas
Competitive + Benefits
Our Client is Major European EPC contractor. They are currently seeking experienced Process Specialist who specializes within a Full Hydrocracking unit. Our client is currently working on a strategic project to better improve efficiencies within their current existing complex. The successful candidate will follow up production units, evaluate process designs of projects, monitor the accuracy of the refinery and catalyst management, chemicals and materials follow up.
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years working experience within Refinery with ideally 3-5 years within the unit.
- Specific experience in Process Units relevant to the project (Full Hydrocracker Unit).Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience for renowned clients in region.
- Familiar with process control, process and cost optimization and process simulation.
- Knowledge of international codes, standards and practices is a must.
- Excellent judgment and fast response to situations.
- Excellent English skills (Verbal and Writing).
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Previous Hyrdocrack HCK unit experience required in Refinery
- Knowledge of different Refinery unit/process technologies.
- Previous experience in a similar position within the relevant refinery unit.
- High safety awareness level and implementing safety policy and hazard protection.
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to communicate it effectively to both team members and management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Give advice, guide lines and instructions on process aspects of units supported.
- Realize JER engagements for budget, yields and throughputs.
- Plan, realize and evaluate test-runs of new or existing installations.
- Corrective engineering for possible design errors.Assist start-up of new units, shutdowns and process inspections.
- Realize in time appropriate PE&TS assignments of the "TRA Top-100 list".
- Provide advice on new projects/installations (HAZOPS, PIDs, PFDs, safety, management of change).
- Formulate technical specifications for chemicals and catalysts; select and re-evaluate products (in co-operation with the purchasing department and Research).
- Represent PE&TS within the business teams and actively participate in order to realize their priorities.
- Participate in safety and environmental improvement programs.
- Define scope of work for new projects, carry out feasibility studies.
- Initiate, follow-up and co-ordinate process design and basic engineering studies by engineering contractors under supervision of senior process engineer.
- Read specialist/professional publications, participate in studies, conferences and symposia in order to maintain expertise in the department.
- Catalyst management and chemicals and material follow-up.
- Daily / Monthly / Yearly follow up production units.