Oil & Gas
Very Competitive + Benefits
Our Client is Major European EPC contractor. They are currently seeking experienced Commissioning Coordinator who specializes within the refinery or petrochemical field. Our client is currently working on a strategic project to improve efficiencies within their current existing complex. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage the pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up activities of Greenfield projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Seeking a seasoned professional with proven working experience within various Refinery Units.
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Strong IT skills (MS Office Proficient).
Who we are looking for:
- Extensive experience in PMC / EPC organization in the field of Refinery / Petrochemicals or in an industrial environment.
- Extensive experience in a senior supervisory level, leading project pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Considerable experience in a similar position with a pre-commissioning and commissioning project(s)
- Extensive experience in any general management role in petrochemical or industrial organisation or project.
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to communicate it effectively.
- Previous experience in project handovers and detailed commissioning sequences.
- Experienced in reviewing operating manuals and the development of SOPs.
- Previous pre-commission, commission, and startup experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review/Endorse all commissioning master documents for the EPC commissioning strategy, methodology and commissioning plans etc.
- Act as a commissioning technical authority with the company for all project commissioning related issues.
- Provide start up assistance at the jobsite as and when required.
- Implement pre-commissioning and commissioning interfaces matrix with other projects and between different packages within the same full field development project.
- Coordinate a commissioning team during the activities preceding mechanical completion.
- Coordinate the verification of mechanical completion hand over packages prepared by EPC and presented by PMC.
- Coordinate walk through.
- Generated daily, weekly and monthly progress reports to be regularly submitted to the project director.