Oil & Gas
Our Client who is an established Maritime services provider based on the west coast of Saudi Arabia is currently seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will play a significant role in growing the KSA & Global maritime business, whilst helping to build new services packages and attract new clients.
- Bachelor Degree
- 10+ years of progressive sales experience within the maritime industry
- Strong IT skills and MS office proficient.
- Fluent English speaker (Required), Arabic (desirable)
- Established network of maritime client contacts
- Extensive client facing experience
- Awareness of industry procedures and best practices
Who we are looking for:
- Proven performer in his/her current company
- Extensive experience within the maritime service sector
- Should possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with colleague, client and investors.
- Have an extensive network within the Oil & Gas and Marine industry
- Should play an integral part in the team to win new business
- Experience in managing or building sales teams.
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to communicate it effectively to both colleagues and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying and following new business opportunities
- Providing advice and support to the management teams with their client relationships.
- Growing existing client accounts
- Bringing in new opportunities
- Providing Business Development support to other parts of the business
- Develop strong customer relationships with new and existing customers
- Quarterly provide MIS reports on department update.
- Carry out any other tasks related to the role requested by management