Accounting & Finance
Competitive + Benefits
North West London
Our Client is a mid-tier top 25 UK chartered accountancy firm specialising in providing accountancy services to entrepreneurial, small, medium enterprises (SMEs), large corporates and high-net worth individuals. They are currently seeking an Audit Supervisor to join their team. The successful candidate will be able to lead large audits and possess good organisational, planning and delegation skills.
- Ideally ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Minimum 3+ yrs Practise experience.
- Extensive amount of experience within Audit.
- Has strong IT skills and MS office proficient.
- Detail Oriented.Organised with strong time management skills.
- Must have strong Written and Oral Communication.
Who we are looking for:
- Proven audit experience with a wide range of clients.
- Proficient technical ability.
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills.
- A proven ability to prioritise workload.
- Should possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients & colleagues.
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to communicate it effectively.
- Desirable if the candidate possesses the knowledge and experience in software packages such as PROaudit, AP, Alphatax, although training will be provided on these
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts in line with UK GAAP/FRS102.
- Reporting to an audit manager and/or Partner and being responsible for the planning and execution of the audits (which cover a wide range of client types and sizes) in accordance with the International Auditing Standards.
- Working within budget and bringing the audits to completion.
- Ensuring client expectations are managed accordingly.
- Supervising audit trainees, reviewing their work, assisting with their development and dealing with their performance evaluations.
- Drafting Corporate Tax Computations.