Accounting & Finance
£22,500 to £25,000 Per Annum
West End - London
Our Client who is an established fashion retail brand is currently seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join their team. The role will be based at their Headquarters in the West End of London. The role will include but not be limited to supporting the finance department, accountant, and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Has strong IT skills and MS office proficient.
- Detail Oriented
- Organised with strong time management skills.
- Has strong Data Entry skills
- Must have strong Written and Oral Communication
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in Balance Sheet Account Preparation
- Strong Bookkeeping Skills
- Knowledge of Business Math
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of Budgetary Principles
- Payroll Experience
- Should possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with colleague
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to communicate it effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales Invoicing
- Raising Sales invoice from the SAP system
- Setting up new customers on SAP
- Credit Control/ maintenance of debtor's ledger
- Cash allocation
- Bank Reconciliations
- Invoice Finance
- Monthly Invoice finance reconciliation
- Invoice finance uploads and drawdowns
- Updating the car insurance registers
- Arranging credit insurance for new customers
- Export documentation
- Forward export documentation to customer via online portal
- EC sales List
- Raise intercompany sales invoices
- Reconciling intercompany balances
- Stationary orders